Struggling with a difficult leadership situation?
Trying to figure out how to move forward
in light of current social issues?
Maybe Group Leadership Coaching is the
best next step for you.
Learn more below or sign up.
WHY GROUP LEADERSHIP COACHING?
Group Leadership Coaching is an opportunity for your personal well-being and professional development to benefit from gathering with other pastors committed to learning about their own leadership. Equally as important, the personal well-being and professional development of other pastors will be strengthened by your presence.
GROUP LEADERSHIP COACHING IS:
- Learning to listen and dialogue.
- A safe (confidential) place to experiment and be curious. Talking through possible applications.
- Tools, theory, and framework resourcing for you to apply at your own discretion.
- Comradery, spiritual support, and accountability if you want it.
- Expanding self-awareness and personal goal setting.
- Leadership focused.
- You are the expert/professional and you know what’s best.
GROUP LEADERSHIP COACHING IS NOT:
- A “you should do this” session.
- Performance comparison with other pastors or churches; status management.
- More homework/tasks to add to your already busy list.
- Getting told how to fix your problems.
- Aimless conversation.
- Conversation dominated by one or two voices.
- “Apply this one answer to your context” training.
- “Sage on the stage” answer giving.
These power games are exhausting and no one wants to sit through them.
Monthly 90-minute sessions via Zoom (video conference).
Groups of 5-7 pastors.
You choose if you want to meet with pastors who serve in a similar or different role than you.
Sessions are FREE to you, sponsored by the PLNU Center for Pastoral Leadership.
Several cohorts have met for 6 months already.
Read what participating pastors had to say…
Sign me up!
Call or text: 619.663.5248